banner ad
Email This Post Email This Post Print This Post Print This Post

Accident : Major Traffic Delays On I-64 : CLEARED OPEN : 5.12.10 : 9:20 PM

[ 1 ] May 12, 2010 |
©2010 www.trafficland.com : A screenshot of I-64 East near Exit 99 around 7:40 PM Wednesday evening. Click to enlarge.

Afton Mountain @ I-64
Authorities continue to work a traffic accident at this hour along I-64 near mile marker 98.4 in Augusta County. Accident CLEARED

CBS-19 has more detail here in their story.

NBC-29’s coverage here

Here is information from VA511:
INCIDENT CLEARED – INTERSTATE OPEN

Location:Augusta (County)
Description:
On I-64 West at mile marker 98.4 in the County of Augusta, motorists can expect major delays due to a vehicle accident. Traffic backups are approximately 1.0 mile.
Last Updated: 05/12/2010 21:03:19

Location:Augusta (County)
Description:
On I-64 at mile marker 98.4 in the County of Augusta, motorists can expect major delays due to a vehicle accident. The west left shoulder, left lane, and right lane are closed. Traffic backups are approximately 2.0 miles.
Last Updated: 05/12/2010 20:55:09

Location:Augusta (County)
Description:
On I-64 at mile marker 98.4 in the County of Augusta, motorists can expect major delays due to a vehicle accident. The west left shoulder, left lane, and right lane are closed. Traffic backups are approximately 3.0 miles.
Last Updated: 05/12/2010 20:10:13

Location:Augusta (County)
Description:
On I-64 at mile marker 98.4 in the County of Augusta, motorists can expect major delays due to a vehicle accident. The east left shoulder and left lane are closed. The west left shoulder, left lane, and right lane are closed. Traffic backups are approximately 3.0 miles.
Last Updated: 05/12/2010 19:37:31

Another view looking toward the accident on I-64 Wednesday evening.

Another view looking toward the accident on I-64 Wednesday evening.

Trafficland.com on the web here.

VA-511 here.

Tags: , , , ,

Category: News, twitter

About Nelson County Life: View author profile.

Comments (1)