Subscribe via RSS Feed
banner ad
Email This Post Email This Post Print This Post Print This Post

Tuesday Afternoon Fire Closes McDonalds In Lovingston : 2.9.10

[ 2 ] February 9, 2010 |
©2010 www.nelsoncountylife.com : Fire crews on the scene of the McDonalds fire in Lovingston, Virginia Tuesday afternoon.

©2010 www.nelsoncountylife.com : Fire crews on the scene of the McDonalds fire in Lovingston, Virginia Tuesday afternoon.

Lovingston
Nelson County, Virginia

Fire crews responded to a fire at McDonalds in Lovingston Monday afternoon after what’s believed to be an electrical fire started the blaze. “This looks to have been an electrical fire and that then caused the grease fire. Some fire damage to the rafters in the building and a lot of smoke and water damage,” Ray Uttaro, Nelson County’s Emergency Service Coordinator tells NCL.

The restaurant is closed temporarily until repairs can be made, not sure how long.

More updates as we have them!

Category: News

About Tommy: View author profile.

Comments (2)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Ray Uttaro says:

    Hey Tommy, this looks to have been an elecrtrical fire and that then caused the greese fire some fire damage to the rafters in the building and a lot of smoke and water damage.

  2. Tommy says:

    Thanks for the additional info, Ray! I’ll add it to the story. T

Leave a Reply




If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a Gravatar.